Had my 2nd transV ultrasound and urinalysis today. It wasn’t scheduled, I had to do it due to abdominal pain I was feeling this morning.
Good side :
- Saw my baby #2’s heart beating already at 8w 3d.
- Due date is now on Feb 9, 2010.
- I have developed a UTI once again. Doctor advised me to take extra care as some cases like these during pregnancy could lead to miscarriage. She prescribed antibiotics but I decided not to take it and do water therapy instead. I am aware that medicines esp antibiotics are not always good and advisable for pregnant women.
- I got colds again, a bad one! Nose is clogged. Advised to take ascorbic acid 3x a day and Bcomplex 2x a day.
- Scheduled for a repeat urinalysis after a week.
So don’t be surprised if one day you’ll see me blogging as frequent as before. I have decided to be a SAHM once more. Soon.