500 gms Beef Kenchi
1 pack of Mami noodles
1 pc Onion
4 cloves Garlic
1 whole Cabbage
2 Beef cubes
4 pcs. Star anise
Ground pepper to taste
Patis (Fish sauce) to taste
1 whole fried minced garlic
- Pressure cook the beef with onions, salt and pepper while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Fry the minced garlic. Set aside.
- Cut the spring onions. Set aside.
- Saute the onion and garlic.
- Add the pressure cooked beef, then the beef cubes, pepper and star anise.
- Add the noodles and water depending how much soup you want in it.
- Let it boil.
- Sprinkle some ground pepper and patis to taste.
- Top it with fried minced garlic and spring onions.
- Add calamansi (optional).