Whether it’s all about one’s health, vitamins, or skin care, it all comes down to the kind of supplements or medicines that we take. We all have our own ideal body image wanting to achieve perfect vital stats but remember that being healthy and physically fit are two different things, and often misinterpreted. No matter how hard you work out, if the food that you eat does not match with what your body and age should have, you may end up having health issues. Good thing that these days, lots of supplements and medicines are offered in the market just like what Unilab’s United Home has.
Did you know that pathogens grow on your favorite things and can cause disease? BioCair® BC-65 Disinfectant Pocket Spray rapidly kills germs by penetrating into their cell membranes without any harm to the body and environment.
With its alcohol-free formula, it can be safely used by children and adults, and is also suitable for sensitive skin, thus can be sprayed onto common touch point areas like:
As much as I want to try the trending and available health & beauty products promoted and sold online, I always have second thoughts unless they are all naturals, and organic, then I am all for it.
Just when I’m about to purchase mentholated balm from the local drugstore, a package from LyCo arrived! Guess what?? It included a mentholated balm inside a curated pouch perfect for whatever pains that have got into my system lately, hahaha! Yeah, tell me about it! This is one thing I can no longer deny the day I turned 40! Anyway, let’s just go through the pouch and forget about what I said…
Don’t you just love the message “Be Kind“, simple but meaningful and will definitely touch anyone’s heart. Inside it were Love Naturals products with some more surprises:
Looking back, I don’t remember people having serious illness unless it’s genetic. These days, it scares me each time my kids fall sick as simple fever could lead to a serious illness. It could also be the lifestyle we are into now. Scary as it may seem but yes, we can still prevent it from happening by acquiring an added protection with the help of supplements like Forti-D.
Forti-D gives protective effects against serious diseases by keeping VITAL ORGANS functioning healthily (including the heart, bones, muscles and brain). 7 out of 10 Filipinos lack Vitamin D and you could be one of them. Here are interesting facts about Vitamin D:
- Vitamin D is needed for calcium absorption among infants
- However, 7 out of 10 Filipinos are Vitamin D Deficient
- If Vitamin D Concentration in the mother’s breast milk is low (which, as studies show, is usually the case), this may lead to Vitamin D Deficiency in infants.
- Vitamin D Deficiency in infants can cause “rickets, delayed motor development, muscle weakness, aches and pains, and fractures” (see: http://raisingchildren.net.au/articles/vitamin_d.html/context/204)
- Vitamin D Supplementation for breastfeeding mothers is important to help provide Vitamin D requirements of the breastfeeding infant.