500 gms. Chicken
6 cloves Garlic
2 small Onions
2 medium Tomatoes
1 small can Green Peas
1 small can Pineapple chunks
1 medium Carrot
2 medium Potatoes (cut into 4 pieces)
2 pcs. Maggi Cubes
3 tbsp Tomato Paste
1 pouch Mama Sita’s Afritada Mix
1 cup of Water
1. Marinate the chicken in pineapple syrup for 30 minutes and sprinkle small amount of salt.
2. Saute onions, garlic, tomatoes. Wait till the tomatoes are slightly melted.
3. Then add the chicken including the syrup. Stir for 5 minutes till the chicken juice comes out. Let it simmer for like 5 minutes.
4. Add water. Pour half pouch of the Afritada mix.
5. Put the maggi cubes and tomato paste. Add the potatoes. Then the carrots.
6. Add the remaining Afritada mix.
7. If the potatoes are almost cooked, add the pineapple chunks and green peas.
8. Simmer for 5 minutes.