I am almost done with the prep like:
- Received the giveaways for the guests this morning. Thanks Meme Bear for the wonderful fast service!
- Ordered and paid the giveaways (for Godparents) from Papemelroti.
- Reserved and confirmed the venue. I just need to pay the deposit by next week.
- Distributed almost half of the invitations.
- Ordered the cake but having a second thought of the design I first gave them.
- For the Christening dress, I am letting Erchelle use her Ate Deye’s Christening dress.
- Sent the photo for the tarp provided by the Resto.
- Shoes for the girls.
- Dresses for the girls and for the mommy of course.
Sidenote: Moolah used for the giveaways and cake were solely courtesy of the Sheriff. Such a blessing eh? Now let me finish more of my online tasks i.e. medical assisting school to get more or at least 1/4 of the expenses covered! Teehee!