Clearascar is 100% silicone, clinically demonstrated to enhance the presence of scars is as meager as two months.
Advances in innovation have fortunately made it workable for scars to be evacuated with practically zero follow. Be that as it may, the best scar medications accessible could be restrictively costly and would require a visit to a surgical facility.
Try not to stress, now there’s Clearascar Scar Gel! The item contains 100% silicone, clinically demonstrated success in helping, softening, and straightening the presence of scars in as meager as two months with twice (2x) a day application. It can be utilized on a wide range of scars caused by consumers, cuts, surgeries, wounds, and so forth and works best on lifted ones, for example, Hypertrophic scars and Keloids. Hypertrophic are the red and raised scars for the most part caused by consumers, surgeries, wounds, and wounds. As per the report on Scar Management Guidelines for Treating Asian Patients, “Silicone Gel and Topical Silicone treatment will in all probability keep on being the favored first line treatment for hypertrophic scars because of its accessibility, value, simplicity of use, absence of genuine antagonistic impacts and relative viability.”
Most unmistakable outcomes can be seen once Clearascar is connected on youthful scars the soonest conceivable time.
Clearascar Product Information
- Clearascar is a scar solution in a tube
- It is the ONLY 100% SILICONE containing scar solution in the market
- Silicone is considered the FIRST LINE THERAPY for scar management as recommended by medical practitioners
- It is considered FIRST LINE THERAPY since it is proven effective and safe, with no side effects, non-toxic and easy to use
- Clearascar is CLINICALLY-PROVEN to improve the appearance of scars in as fast as 8 WEEKS
- It can lighten, flatten, and soften mature (old) and immature (new) scars.
- It can improve the appearance of all types of scars most especially the elevated scars such as Hypertrophic scars and Keloids. (Hypertrophic scars are red and raised scars usually caused by burns, surgeries, injuries, and wounds)
- It has its limitations in depressed scars ie. Atrophic scars, Deep Acne scars, and stretchmarks
- Clearascar is very affordable compared to other competitors, Contractubex, Dermatix, and Bio-Oil. Clearascaris 30%-40% cheaper at its SRP: 6g tube is P418.95 and 15g tube is P761.20
- Clearascar is available in all leading drugstores nationwide such as Mercury Drugstore, Watsons, South Star Drug, Rose Pharmacy, etc. It is also available online for ordering this link: https://shop.clickhealth.com.ph/index.php/clearascar/
- Clearascar 15g tube can last up to 2 months (60days) for a 3-5 inch scar. Clearascar 6g tube can last up to 2 months (60 days) for a 1-2 inch scar.
- Clearascar can be applied on the face and other sensitive areas. It is non-comedogenic, which means it does not block pores.
- Clearascar can also be used for children.
How to use Clearascar:
- Begin using Clearascar once the wound has completely closed
- Make sure the affected skin is clean and dry
- Clearascar can be used as early as 5-7 days post surgery to prevent worsening of the scars
- Apply a thin layer of Clearascar on the affected area 1-2 times every day
- Do not massage the gel on the wound
- Allow to completely dry (approximately 2-3 minutes)
- Use continuously for a minimum of 3 months, or until you no longer see an improvement in your scar
Attempt Clearascar now! Request on the web: www.clearascar.com.ph
Likewise accessible in every single driving drugstore across the nation for as low as Php 418.95 (6g tube) and Php 761.20 (15g tube) in light of SRP. *Mercury Drugstore, Watsons, South Star Drug, Rose Pharmacy and so on.
For more data, you can likewise visit: