Contact Lens Users, Be Careful!

Received this forwarded email from my sister in law:

A 21 year old guy, he used to wear a pair of contact lenses, during a barbecue party. While, barbecuing he stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes. After a few minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down. No one in the party knew why he was doing this? Then he admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said he’ll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn. Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.

So, send this information to all your friends….. DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED….. OR WHILE COOKING…

I almost forgot, I’m off to search for the best fat burner. Of course not, it’s not for me, it’s for somebody else close to me, but I won’t disclose her name teehee!

ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Blogger since 2007 | Home-based Marketing Assistant | WAHM | Ex-OFW | Music enthusiast | Cactus and Succulent Hobbyist | A 41 y/o mom of two lovely girls sharing her adventures as she walks through motherhood and having to do most things on her own while her Indian national husband works miles away from home.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ Skype   

Related posts

2 Comments