First, what is Entrecard? Entrecard is your business card 2.0. It’s a 125×125 image which represents you and your blog. Its part advertisement, part business card. It comes with a widget you place on your blog, so that others can leave their Entrecard for you. You can also use Entrecard to promote your blog and launch free advertising campaigns. Here’s an example of the (customized) image that can be placed on your blog:
So what about it now? To help Entrecard’s community grow, Entrecard team has posted on the forums to rally everyone together and hold Entrecard’s largest community giveaway. The responses have been overwhelming – over 44,000 credits will be donated from 37 current members! Only new members will be eligible to win.
What would 44,000 credits mean to you? It would take nearly 144 days to build up this amount! The best blog we’ve advertised on has been Jenn Cooks; on her site, you could advertise 150 times and receive 23,250 visitors.
Here are the contest details:
- The giveaway will be held March 15 – April 15.
- Only new users that sign up with Entrecard during this promotional period will be eligible.
- Comment and mention your Entrecard username at any of the hosting blogs (listed below) on their contest post to receive a contest entry. You can comment one time on each hosting blog to receive one entry each comment.
- A 1st place prize of 34,000 credits will be given randomly to a new user.
- Smaller 2nd place prizes will be given within each Entrecard niche category.
You can visit this site for more details.
Thanks Loowee for letting me know!