I find this tag very sensible. It lets me be grateful for the people around me. So my thanks for Hailey & Michelle for including me in the list. What am i grateful for? There are innumerable things that i am grateful for (not in order):
- To my parents, without them I am nothing. They’ve been so supportive to me in everything. Even during the time when I was really really brokenhearted, they consoled me and even gave me advices. And because of that, I married the man whom I really love and now have an adorable daughter!
- My brother, for he was the main reason why I had to strive harder in life.
- My husband who have never failed me. He accepts me for whoever I am and that includes my “sungetness” and “laziness” wahahaha!
- Deye, my daughter, for letting me know what a real mother means.
- My friends, for always making my days.
- Blog buddies and loyal readers, for patronizing my blogs everyday. Without all of you, my blogs won’t get noticed!
Now here are the friends i like to invite to do this tag:
In order to be able to achieve and maintain happiness we need to, actively, be able to do two things: Complain and then let go (Dump the baggage, the roadblocks to happiness.) Express Gratitude (The open expression of gratitude promotes happiness.) After all everyone has something to be grateful for and/or something to complain about. If you would like to share, please follow the appropriate link and do so: “Are You Grateful?”, “Complain Complain Complain.”
Add your name to the current List of Contributors: 1-Attitude, the Ultimate Power 2-Max 3-DianaCA’s Metamorphoses 4-Mental Poo 5-My Thoughts 6-Baba Doodlius 7-Wake Up America 8-Life is a Roller Coaster 9-Life is beautiful 10-Pinay Mommy Online 11-Nelle-LucidCreativity 12- Juliana of PinayWahm 13. Hailey of Hailey’s Beats and Bits 14. Mitch of Etc Atbp 15. Mitch of When Silence Speaks 16.