I took Deye out to a movie house the other night. We watched UP and she enjoyed it very much. But before going there, we had our dinner in Binalot. There, she started asking question:
- Mama, why they don’t have plates?
As we entered the movie house, I talked to her seriously that she shouldn’t talk too much once inside coz the people inside might get annoyed. Thought she understood and agreed with me.
As soon as we were seated, she began asking questions again:
- Mama, why their TV is rectangle?
- Why are there so many chairs here?
Instead of answering her questions I once again reminded her to keep quiet and watch. She did but when the movie started, she also started giving side comments like:
- Ay they are dancing na!
- Uh oh! Natanggal ang house!
- Ay! Naputok ang balloons!