I got a lot of things to do tomorrow but I don’t feel like doing it. It’s the hot weather that’s killing me and stopping me from doing it. I get easily tired and sweat a lot while out. Anyway, I still have to do it coz no one else will do it for me:
- Finish up an article about Medicare supplement.
- Get Deye’s bday invitations done.
- Check on loot bags for the boys.
- Fill up my PhilHealth claim form.
- Buy newborn diapers from Royal Duty Free. I checked the nearby supermarkets already but they are not available. Sizes are from S above.
- Assemble the baby crib I bought for Erchelle to know the mattress size and get it done.
- Pay up our waterbill.
- Pay up our elec bill.
- Go to Smart office and check why WAP services don’t seem to work with my iPhone.
So many things to do yet little time. I’m one big liar! I have plenty of time to do them but I just don’t feel like. LOL! I’m just too lazy to move around. *sigh*