Olive oil being known as part of a salad dressing, you can use it for much more than that!
My youngest has developed an asthma when she was only 4 months old. I didn’t know that it could also be associated with skin asthma. She started having allergies, more on her legs and leaving black spots.
It was my husband who told me to apply olive oil on my daughter’s affected legs. Myself, being a mom, I did my homework first and checked if it was really true. I was surprised with what I’ve learned that olive oil has numbers of health and beauty benefits.
- Natural moisturizer.
- It minimizes wrinkles.
- Exfoliates your skin.
- Use it as a soap for your entire body.
- Eye makeup remover.
- Use it like a facial mask.
- Use it as a lip balm.
- Give yourself a bath and massage with olive oil.
FOR HEALTH (HOME REMEDY)
- For nagging cough – Take one tablespoon, preferably extra virgin olive oil.
- For snoring – Get down a teaspoon before bedtime to lubricate and soothe your throat and cut down on snoring.
- Ear drops – Warm some olive oil and apply outside the ear. You may also drop some directly in the ear to loosen ear wax.
So what happened to my daughter’s legs? The marks are now lightened that even if you touch them, you’ll feel the smoothness despite the light marks that are still there.
I started applying on my legs a day before yesterday. Let me see if it will help lighten the spots that I get after shave.
I’m sure there’s more about olive oil!
Image source: http://www.infiniteunknown.net