1 and 1/4 cup of crushed Graham crackers
3 full heaps tablespoon if milk powder (I used Nido Fortified here, my daughter’s milk teehee!)
1/2 cup of Butter Scotch choco chips (this pack had been lying in our fridge since summer I guess, so I thought it could give a better flavor and shouldn’t go wasted)
1/3 cup of water
Marshmallows (optional for toppings)
You would need:
Aluminum (foil) tray (the size that fits in an oven toaster)
- Mix the water and milk powder well.
- Then add the butter scotch chips until it’s melted.
- When done, add the mixture to the crushed Graham crackers in a mixing bowl.
- Mix it well till it looks like this.
- Grease the aluminum tray with a drop of oil or butter.
- Pour the mixture to the greased aluminum tray.
- Put it in the oven toaster and set it to 10 minutes.
- Your Butter Scotch cake is now ready.