This JNBM Paper Clay Art set isn’t planned and included in the budget for this month, but when my eldest has shown her interest to make one, I gladly gave in. The set costs Php100 that comes with 3 colors of paper clay, white, red and green, and two sticks.
Deye and I shared the task to finish it. She started with the petals and I did the rest.
Simple steps on how to make a Paper Clay Artwork:
(1) Place a small amount of paper clay to your design.
(2) Make sure that the inside of the black outline is properly filled with paper clay.
(3) After filling the pattern, let it dry for 30 minutes to get an embossed finishing.
(4) Top it with a glue to give it a glossy look.
(5) Frame it and hang it onto your wall.
The sticks are pointed. Make sure that your child is guided when making one.
Click here to see the completed one.