After a long time, I was able to join one of the family events that I usually miss because of the miles away distance. And last time was more memorable because Deye was with me. It so happened that my cousin celebrated her 13th birthday when we were on vacation last March 2007.
Above photo were just one of the dishes that we had – Spag, Caldereta, Kare-kare and Sisig. See below photo of the sisig preparation made by my cousins…Family birthdays are never complete without this, our “manginginoms” will complain!
It was fun! I enjoyed the food a lot!
Btw, below are the links of the other mommy-participants for this month’s theme potted.
- Julie’s flowers
- Raqgold’s Potted Memory
- Cookie’s different kind of pot 😛
- KK’s indoor and outdoor pots
- Rach’s Flowers and a Smile
- Lynn’s Pot Shots
- Lady Cess’ The Best Tea
- Feng’s Tagaytay Pics
- Analyse’s Life isn’t easy being a nomad
- Purple Girl’s Coffee Alamid
- Mitch’s very edible photos
- Noemi’s Ceramic Fondue Pot
- Vicky’s Potted Fruits and Vegetables
- Dine’s anything potted in Bhutan and Capalonga