Yey! PMN is back but we are still updating the site so please bear with us. In the meantime, allow myself to tell you what PMN is:
PMN stands for Pinoy Moms Network. An online network where Filipina Moms share their experiences and thoughts about Motherhood. As an advanced member of this network, I get the chance to write and contribute my original articles to this growing online network.
So, there sit back, relax and start reading my posts first, of course teehee!
- Daddy’s Girl
- Motherhood And Its Downside Moments
- Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
- Mitch Explores Microsoft Office 2007
- The Parenting Sister
- Toys Can’t Ever Take Your Place
- Strings Attached
- No One Prepared Me For This
- Recognizing Your Child’s Achievement
- In The Eyes Of A Child
Interested? Check out the general rules here on how to become a member.
Hope to see you there!