1. When the silence is most deafening for you, what does it say? How do you respond? It says “listen to yourself, just yourself… alone”. And I take my time until I find myself whole again.
2. When you choose to be alone, retreating in a cave as it were, how do you keep your “love and strength” to follow you there. And if the situation were reversed, how would you feel and cope? I simply tag ’em with hopes. High hopes.
3. What is “Love and Strength” without the dimples and the drop-dead grin? Blunt.
4. What bug in i.ph drove you to blogger? Somebody. Or I’d say nobody? Please read here…
5. Where are you now? What is it in where you are that you would like to make “bitbit” should you decide to go home to Pinas? Kingdom of Bahrain. Figuratively, the memories. This is where my life started. Met my betterhalf here. The ups and downs. Our wedding. Milestones on my pregnancy. Had my baby here. All these memories.
Sana may sense yung mga sinagot ko. 😉
This is an interview tag and if you’re interested for an interview, just read the instructions that follow the 5 questions below.
1. Leave me a comment saying “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.