After attending a gathering last week, I learned that turon is not only about bananas. That you can either use peach and mango or just each one. I loved it, thus I tried making it. In this case, I only used ripe mangoes.
Ripe mangoes, cubed
Spring roll wrapper
1. Cut the mangoes into cubes.
2. Pour a little bit of evap milk, beaten egg and white sugar according to your taste.
3. Mix and wrap them well.
4. Roll the wrapped mango onto the brown sugar.
5. Fry it until the wrapper turns brown.
6. Top it up with chocolate syrup.