If not for the profit sharing that our Company has shared with us, I would possibly be checking checkcity.com cash advance by now. if not for the wise decision of my boss not to deposit the full 100% of that share, I would be asking my husband to send us extra for school expenses next month.
Last March, we received 50% of the profit sharing I was talking about and our boss has made a deal that if the 25% of that deposited 50% will be touched, we will only get another 25% by next month. Meaning, you will lose 25% of your 100% share. If not touched, then you will certainly get the other half of that share by June 5. I really tried my best not to touch it as I have anticipated the miscellaneous expenses next month. Sure thing my husband can provide everything but I made a deal with him that tuition fee is on him while the rest of the school expenses are on me. Fair eh?