Since I’m still not in the mood to blog about apidexin reviews, I decided to first write about some of the good finds I got yesterday.
1) Multi-container meant for keeping monies (notes). The girls’ trinkets have been accumulating and getting disorganized so I thought it’s a good place to keep them that’s why I bought it.
2) My lamp shade finally gave up. Instead of buying a new shade, I thought these straw hats I bought from Vietnam will do. So there!
3) As I was going out the house yesterday with my mom, I saw these two guys selling mattress and lamp. It cost me a little too much coz of the installment basis of payment they offered but since I cannot afford to buy cash, I thought to myself why not haha!
4) The green and orange vases that you see in the picture were bought bought from NOVO for only P65 and P95.
5) The irregular shaped fish bowl was I think P95. I kept my coin collection in it.
6) Redecorated our Christmas tree with the ornaments and decorations I bought from DIY from P39 to P59 only.
7) Dining chair pillows for only P100 also from NOVO.
8) These bears were given by my brother for the girls. I put the Santa’s hats that Derelle used last time when they did the Santa Claus dance in the school.
Good finds indeed huh?