The day our boss instructed and required us to read a book per month, and that it will be a part of our yearly evaluation, many of us thought it’s impossible, including myself. I’d rather spend my spare time with my kids, blogs and perhaps a “me” time in a salon but to read? Thanks, but no thanks! That thought stayed in my mind for a week and I ,later on realized my boss was right. “Reading could lead to changes. Big changes.“
Instantly, I found myself at the bookstore looking for the books that would interest me. Strange but I am now enjoying and loving it. You see, if you do not start on something, you wouldn’t know what joy it could give and bring you.
Here’s something that I would like to share with my readers. Because you’re a part of my daily blogging life. Because I want you to start on something.
Terms and Conditions:
- Starts today, ends August 20.
- Winners will be notified via email so please make sure that you give a correct email address when you leave comment/s.
- You do not need to be a blogger to join the contest, as long as you have the accounts to follow, you are welcome to join.
- Make sure you complete the mandatory tasks otherwise your entries will be disqualified.
- Open to Philippines only.