Here’s the drill:
Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, as shown below:
Q1. What were you doing 10 years (1997) ago?
- I had to leave my job in Subic to work in Makati.
- Working away from home for the first time.
- Making myself familiar to another work environment.
- Trying to mend a broken heart.
- Thinking of working abroad.
Q2. What were you doing 1 Year ago?
- Exploring motherhood.
- Enjoying the longest 73 days annual and maternity leave I had.
- Enjoying moments with Deye and my mother.
- Learning the hard ways.
- Still adjusting of being a mother to Deye.
Q3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
- Potato Chips
- Chocolate cakes
- Ginataang Mais
Q4. What are 5 songs you know the lyrics to?
- Don’t Cry Out Loud by Melissa Manchester
- All My Life by America
- Bakit Ngayon Ka lang? by Ogie Alcasid
- Honestly by Stryper
- Ikawby Sharon Cuneta
Q5. 5 things you would do if you are a Millionaire?
- Get myself involved with any charitable works/projects.
- I’d probably be having my own business.
- I’ll continue my studies.
- Help my relatives and friends (who are in need).
- Tour around the world.
Q6. 5 Bad habits?
- Mamaya Na habit.
- Tie my hair up while it’s still wet.
- Bite my nails.
- I don’t follow a healthy diet, even if I have to.
- I still drink maybe 4 cans of Coke a day, even if the doctor tells me to at least cut down.
Q7. 5 things you like to do?
- Be with Deye.
- Net surfing.
- Digital scrapping.
- Blogging/Blog Hopping.
- Reading magazines .
Q8. 5 Favourite Toys? Five of my fave ones when I was a kid:
- Pick-up stick.
- Stuffed toys.
- Atari (PS and Game Boys were not invented yet, I guess).
- Yogi (my huge teddy bear).
Q9. 5 things you would never wear?
- Two-piece swim suit (in public).
- T-back undies.
- Strapless tops (unless I’ll get a bust lift hahaha!) .
- Micro-mini skirt.
- Heavy make-up.
Whew! It took me an hour to come up with my answers.