Di naman halatang interview adik ako di ba? :p Anyways, here are the questions from Aloha Penny.1. If you could be a dish what would it be and why?
Since “dish” is defined as any particular item of prepared food, I’d like to be a “halo-halo”, it’s a mixture of sweet ingredients topped up with milk and ice and sometimes garnished with ice cream or leche flan. It’s a replica of me *wink*. I could be as sweet as the halo-halo ingredients but somehow could be as cold as ice at times. Basta yun hahaha! Hirap naman…
2. What song would you not get tired of singing?
Don’t Cry Out Loud. My Karaoke National Anthem. I love the pitch, rhythm and meaning.
3. What is it that you want to impart to your daughter?
Sense of responsibility. She is only 16-month old (almost 17), she already keeps her toys in her toy basket once she’s done playing, she puts the lid back to her feeding bottle once she’s done drinking. It may be too early for her to be trained this way, but I guess everything should be taught while they are still young. I believe in “you can’t teach an old dog a new trick”.
4. If you could change anything in your life what would it be and why?
I think I have to pass… or better explain why I don’t want to change anything in my life… What I am now is a consequence of what I had been through in life including the hardships that I’d gone through. And “those” had made me a better person.
5. What’s the hardest decision you had to make in your entire life?
That’s when I left home in 1999. Being away from my family for the first time (and God knows how long) was the hardest decision and challenge I had.
So, do you wanna be an interview adik like me? Here are the rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your journal with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.