1. What Filipino food would you offer a foreigner who hasn’t been to the Philippines and why? Pork Sinigang. It’s one of the well-known Filipino food that I can cook. :p
2. If you had to eat the same food every day, what would it be and why? Inihaw na Bangus with Rice and Toyo with Calamansi. I don’t think I’d get tired eating this, I just love it!
3. What would you do if one day you found out you couldn’t talk? I’ll freak out for sure! Imagine finding yourself mute for no reason. Who wouldn’t?
4.Theoretically, would you propose to a loved one? Why or why not? Theoretically, no. I don’t think I’d have the courage to do it even on paper.
5. What legacy do you want to leave to your child/children? Whatever properties that I have at that moment including photographed memories.
There you go, Kimmy!
This is an interview tag and if you’re interested for an interview, just read the instructions that follow the 5 questions below.
1. Leave me a comment saying “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.