Hihihihi! Adik ba sa interviews???! Here’s one by Zahflo. Thanks!
1. What are the challenges of having a non-Filipino husband?
Culture and differences. It’s not easy to eat Curry, a very spicy one when you are not used to it. But because I chose to be with him, I have to face and deal with whatever challenges that come my way. (Gawin bang example ang curry hehehe!)
2. What childhood memory do you have that you also want your daughter to experience?
The fun playing in the rain. It was always fun to get out in it.
3. If you had all the money and freedom, what would you do with your life?
I’ll use ’em wisely. I’ll enjoy life but not to the fullest. Money comes and goes. Before you know it, you’re broke again if you don’t take it slowly. And if I had all the freedom, I will definitely use it fairly.
4. If you were given a choice, which generation would you prefer to be born in? (eg. 1900’s, 1950’s etc…)
I’d still choose the 70’s.
5. If you were a father (instead of a mother), how would you raise your daughter?
I’ll raise her the way my father brought me up!
Wanna be interviewed, here’s the drill:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your journal with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.