5. Mitch – for her never ending creativity in making her blog more attractive. Often check her blogs and you will sometimes wonder if you’re lost of not because she just love brown headers and she has already made many of it.
LOL! She’s right! I just can’t get over tweaking and changing my header image every now and then.
Anyway, here’s the rule:
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
This is hard that I had to check all the blogs that I have listed in my blogroll. But I can only pick 5, so here they are:
- Yen : Creative In Me > I love her layouts. For those who haven’t read my message in the Author page, well, Yen was the one who first inspired me to start digital scrapping. I chanced upon her blog and saw this beautiful layout that she made for her son. I left a comment that I’ve been meaning to try in doing one but didn’t know where and how to start. She was so kind enough to give me the links where I could find some tutorials and freebies. And that was the start of The Artist In Me. Thanks for helping me out. I always look up to your creativity! Keep it up!
- Feng : From Dawn Till Dusk > I always love this girl! Really. I feel like I’ve known her for so long. Maybe because willingly shares her personal thoughts and sentiments. And it’s a fact that we share a lot of things in common, number one is our kakulitan and how we post and compose an entry in our blogs! You got to see our comments to each other as well, it’s just so US. No pretensions! Love you sis!
- Cookie : Scrooch Chronicles > My fellow mommy in PMN, editor of Food and Cooking. I love how she blogs, deep but funny at times. You got to see her Litratong Pinoy entries. She’s so matiyaga in putting all her words in Tagalog. Yes, the full entry!
- Chikai : Captured Memories > I love her layouts too! I always check the new freebies that she features in her blog. You just don’t know how helpful you’ve been in my digiscrapping life. Thanks for sharing!
- Ruby : Pinay Mommy Online > Creative. She’s always up with new projects and ideas for the benefits of her fellow bloggers. I admire you for that Mommy Ruby. Thanks for welcoming me to your forum!
I am giving this chance to anyone who would like to thank or share what they have inside towards their fellow bloggers who have touched, inspired and made them smile in any way.