My friend, May, taught me this. Perfect match with beer and viand that goes with any vegetables. I call it Chili Wings.
Salt and pepper to taste
(1) Chop the garlic.
(2) In a bowl, marinate the chicken with the chopped garlic, salt, pepper and calamansi extract.
(3) While waiting for the marinade chicken wings, mix the dip ingredients to make a sauce. Set aside.
(4) After an hour, deep fry with the garlic.
(5) Dip the deep fried chicken wings into the sauce.
(6) Sprinkle more with chili granules (optional).