1 inch cinnamon
4 red chillies whole
3/4 cup vinegar
1 tbsp sugar
salt to taste
1 inch ginger
10 cloves garlic
2 1/2 tbsp ghee (you can use butter as an option)
4 – 5 eggs
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1. Take off and cut the onions, ginger and garlic.
3. Grind the red chillies, garlic, ginger and cumin seeds with a little vinegar and salt to taste. Keep aside.
4. Heat up ghee, mix in the cut onion and fry till brown.
5. Mix in the ground paste and cinnamon.
6. Then mix in sugar, remaining vinegar and garam masala.
7. Mix in the egg halves.
8. Stir fry till the gravy thickens.
9. Serve with rice or roti.