High school days were the best! I had no second thought of posting this meme to my blog when I first saw it in Liza’s blog.
I graduated in St. Joseph High School – Olongapo City with a loyalty award. Yup, you’ve read it right – I was a loyalty awardee. I was there since grade school. If college was already there at that time, I would’ve enrolled myself there too!
1. Who was your best friend? Maricel. We fondly call her Chel. I’m glad we still are the best of friends. Distance was never a problem for us. We’ve managed to keep our friendship since graduation day and even after I left home. She’s now in Idaho, but we still keep in touch, almost everyday.
2. Did you play any sports? Never. It ‘s not my thing.
3. What kind of car did you drive? Bump car bwehehehe!
4. It’s Friday night. Where were you? Just home. Those times, I wasn’t allowed to go on a night out with friends.
5. Were you a party animal? No. First of all, I don’t know how to dance. 😉
6. Were you considered a flirt? No. Some said I’m the counterpart of Maria Clara. Ows? 😉
7. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir? I’ve always been a school choir member.
8. Were you a nerd? Nope. I was normal nyahahaha! I didn’t mean that nerds aren’t. :p
9. Were you ever suspended or expelled? Never.
10. Can you sing the fight song? Huh? What’s that? 😉
11. Who was your favorite teacher? Our 4th year class adviser. She’s the best!
12. What was your school mascot? I wonder if we ever had!
13. Did you go to the Prom? Of course. Baby sometimes love just ain’t enough, yihiiiiiiiiiiii!
14. If you could go back, would you? I won’t. I love where I am now and who I had become. But memories will always be there.
15. What do you remember most about graduation? Our graduation song was Heal The World. First three sections were 4-F, 4-O and 4-U (F-O-U-R-T-H Y-E-EA-AR-R-S). I belonged to 4-O. For some reasons, first section seemed to have their own world. They were like separate from the rest. There was a part in the song that sings “for you and for me and the entire human race…” Instead, we sung it like this “4-U and 4-O and the entire human race”. For us, it was just plain fun but that line became a big issue in the school.
16. Where were you on Senior Skip Day? Not that I know. Hehehe!
17. Did you have a job your senior year? No but I tried., with McDo. I passed the exam but failed the interview. I still remember the question though “How many times should you rinse the clothes when hand washed?” I quickly answered “till the bubbles are gone” mwahahaha!
18. Where did you go most often for lunch? I go home. It only takes 10 minutes to ride a jeepney anyway.
19. Have you gained weight since then? Oh yes! I’m positive with that hahaha!
20. What did you do after graduation? I took the exams in the following : UST > Fine Arts, passed. I find the tuition fee expensive; CEU > Tourism, passed. I just went with the flow; Adamson > Architecture, passed. Funny how I ended up taking BS Industrial Eng’g in Adamson.
21. What year did you graduate? I graduated from high school in 1993.
22. Who was your Senior Prom Date? Next question please…. Hehehe! Seriously, none. I was out with friends after the prom. Oh! Did you mean during the prom night? No one.
23. Are you going/did you go to your 10 year reunion? I didn’t make it. I was already here in Bahrain.
Let me dig my old purse tonight and see if my grad pic was still there. I’ll post it here.