I was wondering what Yen had for me in her blog. I immediately checked it and this is what I’ve found:
Awwwww! I’m so touched! Thank Yen for considering me one of your friends.
I’m passing this on to the following who have touched my heart since I met them on and off line. Our friendship may have come in different ways and some of you have known me for such a short time, I want you know that I really appreciate whatever we have now.
1. Annie > The first time I’ve seen you in Kuro, I knew that we will get along well. I’m glad that we were able to meet up in person. I hope that there will always be next time.
2. Arlene > I won’t forget you. You were the first person I got to know in Kuro. And I guess what we have in common made us friends. Alam mo na yun kung ano hahaha!
3. Feng > The first time I stumbled upon your blog, I knew we will get along well too. Is it the age? Or the sense of humor that we have in common? Or maybe the kulitan moments? Whatever it is, I’m glad I’ve known you.
4. Amore > I’ve known her through Feng, she’s our web host. At first it was purely business but in the long run we clicked and share some little secrets in the past. Again, what we have in common made it possibl, maybe…. Just a guess. Whatcha think? 😉
And last but not the least….
5. Cookie > I love your humor. Really. Especially the senior moments hahaha! Thanks for being one of the good friends in the universe who make me smile and laugh almost everyday.