I am not a kitchen expert but when it comes to my girls’ food preference and favorites, I am the best, and will always be one best mom especially when I give in to their requests. Last weekend, they requested for pizza/bread rolls so I gave in.
Bread slices (I always use Gardenia brand coz it’s soft and easy to cut/shape/and flatten)
1. Flatten the bread slices. Cut the edges, too, but that’s optional.
2. After cutting the edges, spread a little amount of tomato sauce in the center.
3. Fold in the fillings – hotdogs and cheese. If you are not in a tight budget, you may add ham, capsicum, or whatever you like/prefer.
4. Roll carefully, and make sure that the fillings are placed in the center.
5. Roll on beaten eggs.
6. Roll on Japanese breadcrumbs.
7. Deep fry until golden brown.
8. Perfect for school baon or snacks.