When I think of my age and the things that I have only achieved, I begin to worry. Sure my husband and I got jobs to be depended on, but it is not enough. Soon we will also need to send our youngest to school. Their needs will eventually increase and the expenses will surely reach overhead. And what if they want to go to college or attend online MBA programs, then we will need to earn more money.
In times like this, I always think of a good business that I, myself, can handle. But in able to do that, I need to consider a lot of things to make it happen like:
- A business capital that will help me throughout the planning and execution of the plans. At this time, I don’t have it. Should I also consider of getting a business cash advance? That’s another commitment that needs to be discussed with my betterhalf.
- What can I offer to the market?
- Would people buy my goods or patronage my service?
- Am I really fit for business or just like the others who are zero knowledge when it comes to business plan and strategies?
- Would I be able to market my products and services?
- Would people choose my products over others’?
- Would I get the perfect location?
- Am I ready to take any kind of risk?
- Most importantly, do I have options or solutions in case everything else fails?