Looking back, I don’t remember people having serious illness unless it’s genetic. These days, it scares me each time my kids fall sick as simple fever could lead to a serious illness. It could also be the lifestyle we are into now. Scary as it may seem but yes, we can still prevent it from happening by acquiring an added protection with the help of supplements like Forti-D.
Forti-D gives protective effects against serious diseases by keeping VITAL ORGANS functioning healthily (including the heart, bones, muscles and brain). 7 out of 10 Filipinos lack Vitamin D and you could be one of them. Here are interesting facts about Vitamin D:
- Vitamin D is needed for calcium absorption among infants
- However, 7 out of 10 Filipinos are Vitamin D Deficient
- If Vitamin D Concentration in the mother’s breast milk is low (which, as studies show, is usually the case), this may lead to Vitamin D Deficiency in infants.
- Vitamin D Deficiency in infants can cause “rickets, delayed motor development, muscle weakness, aches and pains, and fractures” (see: http://raisingchildren.net.au/articles/vitamin_d.html/context/204)
- Vitamin D Supplementation for breastfeeding mothers is important to help provide Vitamin D requirements of the breastfeeding infant.
Vitamin D deficiency is linked to chronic diseases like heart disease, osteoporosis, diabetes and even cancer. Some signs of Vitamin D deficiency are tiredness/fatigue, muscle and joint weakness or pain.
Start serious protection today with Forti-D. Seryosong Proteksyon, Simulan Ngayon with Forti-D Supplement!
One (1) capsule a day gives you your daily requirement of Vitamin D (800 IU) safe for daily intake. Comes in an easy-to-swallow small gel capsule. Affordable too for only Php6.50 per capsule.