Tired of alternately cooking Fried Chicken and Adobo? I was supposed to make Chinese Garlic Chicken but lacked of ingredients, so I used my imagination and came up to Spicy Honey Garlic Chicken.
It turned out well! Thumbs up to a nice Sunday lunch!
4 pcs Chicken breasts cut into pieces (cubed)
About 5 pieces of dried bay leaves
Knorr seasoning, honey, soy sauce and sweet blend ketchup to taste
Chopped garlic, 1 whole
1) Season the cubed chicken pieces with Knorr original seasoning, and leave for about 10 minutes.
2) Saute in garlic and dried bay leaves.
3) Let it simmer till it gives the juice.
4) Sprinkle crushed pepper and chili granules
5) Put honey, soy sauce and ketchup.
6) Cover and let it cook for another 10 minutes.