Tagged by Lazarus. Thanks Kuya for including me… I really appreciate it! Ooops that’s not counted yet hehehe!
Here’s what you have to do, it’s very simple just “list 10 things that you are thankful for”.
I’m thankful for…
1. having a husband that truly understands me inside and out. He’s always there to back me up. He makes me smile. He’s being so patient made our relationship worked for 8 years now.
2. giving him a second chance (when I thought we’ve already drifted apart). Otherwise, I won’t have the 3rd reason to be thankful for.
3. having an adorable, smart and sweet daughter like Derelle. She brings out the best in me!
4. this job that I’ve just given up. This has been my source of income for the past 8 years that I worked abroad. Without this, we would’ve been miserable, financially speaking.
5. the people who have worked with me here for the last 8 years, those who have been really supportive and stood by me like my own family. Without these people, I would have not survived easily.
6. the everyday blessings that come our way, that includes the opportunity that was just given to my husband.
7. chancing upon Kimmy’s blog early this year. That’s how my blogging endeavor really started. I was able to meet a lot of people online including the no. 8 on my list to be thankful for…
8. having met Mommy Dine online. She gave me the chance to share and enjoy my writing experience with PMN Parenting particularly. Of course when I say PMN, that includes everyone whose a part of this growing network.
10. Lastly, I am grateful and thankful to God for making all the above listed things possible.
These are just one of the many things to be thankful for.
I am tagging everyone in my blogroll. In case you have done it already, please ignore.