1. Eat 2 bananas a day. Bananas have tryptophan which the body converts to serotonin, which can make you feel happy.
2. Eat 2 cups of vegetables every day.
3. Nuts are compact sources of protein and vitamin E. Eat a handful or 1 ounce only a day.
4. Oatmeal lowers cholesterol and helps you feel better.
5. Drink 8-10 glasses of water a day. It keeps you hydrated and feeling energetic.
6. Spend time and appreciate nature.
7. Walk and exercises. It enhances the circulation of blood and activates your brain. You’ll feel better.
8. Pray every day. Reduce stress, forgive others and be happy.