Valentine’s Day is a special day celebrated worldwide to express love and affection. In the Philippines, it is usually marked with a simple but romantic date. Here are the common Filipino dating ideas:
- Picnic in the park or beach. Pack a picnic basket and enjoy the beauty of nature with your loved one.
- Dinner. Choose a good restaurant and have a romantic dinner together.
- Coffee date. Have a quick coffee date after errands—a good way to also have quick but quality conversations with your significant other.
- Movie Night. Netflix to the rescue and enjoy it with snacks.
- Romantic Walk. Take a walk in the city and see the sights.
- Spa Day. Pamper yourself with relaxing massages and spa treatments.
- Game nights. Play fun board games or video games together.
- Day trips. Explore a nearby city or community together.
There you have it! Not every date has to be extravagant, but the time you spend on it does.