How many times have you heard of these wedding beliefs and superstitions?? Has anyone followed and encountered?
1) The first gift the bride-to-be opens on her bridal shower should be the first gift she uses. How do I do that when all my girlfriends gave me a set of lingerie that I am not comfortable to wear on. I didn’t even try.
2) Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue. I did all these. Good guess for something blue hahaha!
3) If the groom drops the wedding band during the ceremony, the marriage is doomed. Nothing like that happened on my wedding day.
4) The bride should not try her wedding gown on or the wedding will not push through. I did try it on, and we’ve been married for about 7 years now.
5) Throwing rice confetti at the newlyweds will bring them prosperity all their life. Unfortunately, none of us have thought of this.
6) The groom must arrive before the bride at the church to avoid bad luck. I was almost an hour late, if I remember it right haha!
Care to share the wedding beliefs and superstitions that you know of?