This week’s WQ is:
What are the 5 simple pleasures that will give you, well, simple pleasures?
When I first read the question, so many things came to my mind, but yeah, I only need to enumerate 5 of those. So here they are:
1) A glass of Coke – Though I know it isn’t good for me, that I sometimes forget to drink at least a glass of water in a day, I still couldn’t resist to have, well, a glass of coke (or more) in each meal. Take note, in each meal.
2) Chocnut – If you give me a pack of Kisses and another pack of Chocnut, I’d choose Chocnut. Okay, okay. I lied. Will you please don’t ask me why? I dunno. I just know I love it! Hahaha!
3) Pedicure/Manicure – You see I’m not the type of girl (woman, lady, whatever!) who is seen in a salon or spa every time they feel the need to. I just don’t. I prefer a whole body massage done at home. So, to prove to myself that somehow I have this “vanity” sort of thing inside me, I make sure that every week, a pedicure AND manicure are done. Every week.
4) Movie and a popcorn – At home. I could feel every scene shown in a movie with a bowl of popcorn (I microwave it myself) and of course a glass of coke. Anyone? 😀
5) Good long sleep – till my back hurts haha! Even when I was single and working, I’d wake up on my days-off very late, between 1-3pm. Now that I have a child to look after, I always wish that she’d wake up at least 11am, so I could enjoy those hours too! Otherwise, I get cranky just like my daughter LOL!