Now that I am done sharing with you my skincare night routine, it’s time to share my skincare morning routine using a few different products.
I am not a beauty expert but I have been following beauty vloggers, so there you go…
1. Wash with Farmstay Pure Smail Cleansing Foam. Just like my skincare night routine, I have been using this since March and so far so good. No bad side effects and skin reactions. This product retails at Php450.
2. This time I will use Migabee Centella Witchhazel Essentials as a toner. I normally put makeup products on in the morning so I make sure that my face is hydrated. Therefore, after cleansing with this product, I spray a little more and just let it dry. This product retails at Php850, in full size, but is also available at Php350, 100 ml.
3. Apply Farmstay Honey Ampoule onto my face, spread it in a circular motion until the full face is covered. I put more of the product under my eyes. This product retails at Php1,100, 250ml. It may appear a little expensive but believe me one jar goes a long long way. I have been using the same jar since March and I haven’t finished half of it until now.
4. Let Honey Ampoule dry, and then I move on to the application of Vitamin E Moisturizing Cream, the same way how I apply the rest of the products. This product retails at Php250, 200ml.
5. Lastly, I use the jade roller to relax and massage my face, upwards.
From: Aelous Marthyn Kim:
✅ Farmstay Snail Pure Cleansing Foam
✅ Migabee Centella Witchhazel Essentials (this time I will use it as a toner. I normally put makeup products on in the morning so I make sure that my face is hydrated. Therefore, after cleansing with this product, I spray a little more and just let it dry.)
✅ Farmstay Honey Ampoule
From Erleen Corona Montillana:
✅ Vitamin E Moisturizing Cream
✅ Jade Roller
What’s yours? Care to share??