While I was doing my daily blogrounds, this was what got me excited when I finally reached Toni’s blog and read her post about Bloghopping Moleskine Giveaway. She asked:
I would write just about anything. Well, actually, I do keep a notebook under my PC table, in case I need to write some important details like bank details and passwords, I can just grab it. Sometimes I don’t trust my PC, it could crash anytime and lose all my saved files. And right now I am using one of my daughter’s scribble notebooks that has a tweety cover hehe!
Back to Toni’s giveaway mechanics, here it is:
1. Answer the above question.
- Answering in the comments section of this entry gives you 1 point.
- Answering in your blog with a link back to this post gives you 2 points. If you’re answering the question in your blog, be sure to leave a comment here leading to your blog post so I can count you in.
- Showing what you would write in your Moleskine gives you an extra 1 point.
2. The contest will run from Oct. 22 until Oct. 28, 2008, 11.59 pm, Manila time. I will then use a Randomizer to determine who the winner is. So for example, if a participant blogs his entry and shows us what’d he write in his Moleskine, his name will be entered into the raffle three times. More chances of winning! I will announce the winner within Oct. 29, Wednesday, and share at what blog the next contest will be held. There will only be ONE winner.
3. The contest is open only to those with Philippine-based addresses.
Read more here about the contest.
I wonder if there are free audio books to be given away in the next Moleskine contests.