Info grabbed from Dexie. Please go to these following sites to help or find information about the people you know. If you have any sites you want us to add on the list, please leave a comment.
- How To Help from Manuel L. Quezon III
- GMA 7 Facebook Page for people looking for their loved ones
- Emergency Hotline and Relief Operations
- Rescue InfoHub Central
- GMA Kapuso Foundation (I used this)
- ABS-CBN Foundation
- Filipinos in the US, Donate thru Paypal (and this)
- 1-800-435-7669 RED CROSS HOTLINE (US Residents)
- List of Addresses of people in need of rescue
- Kapuso Hotline/ helpline 9811950-59
- The Filipino Mom Blog Relief Effort
- List of Relief Centers For Ondoy Victims
Hi, Mitch here, a full-time home-based Marketing Manager by day, 24/7 Mom, and a Blogger/Content Creator in my spare time. Proud mom to 2 girls and 1 boy, Derelle, Erchelle, and Elric.
I am happy to share my adventures as I walk through motherhood and having to do most things on my own while my husband works miles away from us. Turning my passion into a profitable venture is another thing.
I also author and manage my 15-year-old blog, which developed my social media awareness over the years.
From being an ex-OFW to doing what I am good at in the comfort of my own home – while taking good care of my 3 wonderful kids, I hope that people see me as a great inspiration when it comes to pursuing my passion and turning it into a profitable venture. A giant leap like this is such a challenging journey but indeed is rewarding. A few bumps along this whole journey did not stop me from being the best version of myself.
2 thoughts on “Helpful Sites For The Metro Manila Flood Disaster Relief/Rescue”
thanks for sharing Mitch! Will grab this and post ha.
Sure sis! Thanks din!
Comments are closed.