Ocean Adventure/Camayan Beach Resort shall be extending 50% OFF on admission to all family members of the SBMA Locators, Employees and Members of the Subic Bay Freeport Chamber of Commerce, Residents of Bataan, Olongapo City, Subic Bay, Zambales and Pampanga areas. Please find below the mechanics of the promotion:
16th June to 27th August 2010
(DTI – ZPO Permit No. 37, series of 2010)
QUALIFIED TO JOIN:
Hotel and Airline Employees
Residents of Bataan, Olongapo, Subic Bay, Zambales and Pampanga
Employees and Locators of Subic Bay Freeport Zone
Members of Subic Bay Freeport Chamber of Commerce
FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE:
Departs Park ‘N Shop, SBFZ at 10:45 am
Return shuttle available in the afternoon at 3:00 pm going back to Park ‘N Shop
PROMO MECHANICS for Residents of BOSZP, Employees/Locators, and SBFCC:
- All residents and qualified guests must present a valid ID with photo and resident address upon arrival to avail the promo.
- Each ID shall be qualified for a total of six admission tickets per visit
- No valid ID No Discount shall be strictly observed
- SBMA and FSC Tourism tour guides may avail of this promo for personal consumption. This should not be extended to their accompanying clients
- SBMA and FSC Tourism tour guides may not extend this promo to FIT guests unless their guests can directly verify their residency and/or qualifications accordingly
PROMO MECHANICS for Embassy, Hotel and Airline Employees:
- Embassy, Hotel and Airline employees must present their company IDs with photos to avail of the discount
Each valid ID shall be qualified for a total purchase of eight discounted tickets for every facility
NO COMPANY ID NO DISCOUNT
NOTE: This promotion is not valid on group (educational or corporate) bookings.
Hmmmm… speaking of resort and promo, that somehow reminded me of the offline task I have promised my friend last week. Goodness! I was asked to check on some discount landscape lighting for one of the projects she’s currently working on.