It’s not when you…
- tell your husband you will go for a “window shopping” when in fact you just used the grocery money for a designer bag you’ve been dying to have.
- tell yourself “I’m on a strict diet” when in fact you just finished a whole piece of chocolate cake alone.
- call in sick at work but the truth is you just want to go for an out of town trip with family and friends whom you haven’t seen for a long time.
- backdate your blogposts so it’ll get accepted right away to paying programs.
- tell your kids “the police will catch you if you won’t listen to me”.
Image credit here.