Hmmm… Vannie wants to know some 8 facts about me that some of you
maybe still don’t know…
In the 8 Facts About Yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Here are the rules.
* Each blogger must post these rules first.
* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
- I was born breech @ 12nn. My mom said that during her pregnancy everything was normal until the day I was born. During those times ultrasound were not really required, so you know patients were not fully informed and aware on what’s exactly happening inside them. Or maybe I was in a normal position and decided to turn last minute wahahaha!
- If my daughter has this fave pillow that she couldn’t get rid off. I had too! I just had to let go of it when I left for Bahrain 9 years ago. Actually, it’s not the pillow, it’s the 4 corners of the pillowcase that help me sleep. Would you believe that I carried those torn and worn out pillowcases to Manila during college days? I was hoping that I could still find them here… Unfortunately, my mom decided to throw ’em (I had two pieces of those) coz she already knew that I would come looking for it. She would always tell, cmon get rid of those, they look disgusting wahahaa!
- After that pillowcase fever, my dad gave me this Hello Kitty. Again, just like my daughter’s bo, this Hello Kitty of mine has to have that certain smell too! No one touches it or else!!!! :p By the way, I carried it home all the way back from Bahrain to here. Well, not literally, of course I sent it by cargo heehee!
- I’m the 2nd to the eldest (among my cousins) in the Cortez (father’s side) family.
- My first showbiz crush was Romnick Sarmenta. I spent almost all my “baon” to buy his photos, yung mga nabibili sa newspaper stands. Ganun ka-fanatic hahaha!
- After Romnick Sarmenta, I went crazy over Jomari Yllana hahaha! Gwaping days remember? Syempre I bought his photos and posters too! But if I look at him now? Wala lang…. Natatawa na lang ako sa mga kabakyaan ko nung araw haha!
- I could finish a pack of Chocnut in one sitting. :p
- In the Cortez family, no one calls me Mitch. They call me Ate Che (pronounced as “She” while my titas and titos call me Mikaela. 😀
There you go Vannie! Nabitin ako hahaha! Kidding…