Thanks for the tag, Arlene! Let me brag about her….
2. She’s the youngest in their family.
3. She married my dad at the age of 19, and gifted with their first born (that’s me) when she was just 20.
4. She loves to update people about me and how I am doing miles away. She shows all the people she knows our photos, especially when I just had my baby. She would carry our photo album with her and show them what I’ve got.
5. She is or should I say she was over-protective. Those days, I didn’t understand why. But she would always say “pag may nangyari sayo ako ang sisisihin ng daddy mo”. Maybe bcoz she raised us alone. My father was in Saudi for more than 20 years and she did manage.
6. She is a stage mom. She’s never “missing in action” in every school programs I am in. She would buy herself a nice dress and make sure she’s presentable. So when people ask “Michelle, where is your mother?”, I’ll be proud. She actually succeeded. People would say she’s prettier than me hahaha! I think it’s her nose hehehe! You be the judge.
7. She is sweet. In her own ways. On my wedding day, she gave us the “The Wedding” cross-stitch, made by herself. It was made and finished a year before I got married. As soon as I told them we are getting married next year, she started stitching it and devoted her time doing it.
8. She is a nagger. Oh! Don’t ask me! She can be the worst mother when she’s mad hahaha!
9. She is cool. We discuss “sensitive” things which others don’t.
10. Most of all, she is my bestfriend. She knows everything about me. My first boyfriend. My first kiss. My first break-up. Everything. Just everything.