Here’s how it goes: When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.) Write your own blogging tip for other bloggers. Try to make your tip general. Tag as many people as you want.
Kristine wants to know what tips I could give to bloggers. I’ll keep it simple and short:
Express your self with your thoughts.
***1. Don’t let money change ya! http://www.therandomforest.info/
*2. Look, read, and learn.http://www.neonscent.com/
3. Be, EXCELLENT to each other. http://www.bushmackel.com
***4. Always reply to your comments. http://chattiekat.com/
**** 5. Blog about what you know & love. http://sugar-queens-dream.blogspot.com/
6. Don’t use filthy language-buy a dictionary. http://shinade.blogspot.com/
**7. Blog about something educational. http://climateofourfuture.org/
****8. Be yourself; others will follow. http://sfgirl-thealiennextdoor.blogspot.com/
*9. Don’t have too many blogs that will become a chore to maintain.
**10. Keep it simple, user-friendly, interesting and organized! http://erishaling.blogspot.com/
11. Keep the blog simple and sweet!! http://www.leslieho.com/
*12. Share with others your thoughts and don’t be shy! http://groovy-olives.com/blog
13. Never ask for link exchange. Blog hop to increase traffic. http://www.jessieling.com/
**14. Don’t clutter your blog with ads all over the place. IT’S IRRITATING. http://oliviasy.blogspot.com/
*15. Don’t comment for the sake of commenting. Some looked too fake and its a big turn off! http://sashablablabla.blogspot.com/
** 16. Share something interesting and you will gain more readers. http://judychow.blogspot.com/
*** 17. Show that we care to all bloggers, treat each other as friends. http://mummyinvain.com/
***18. Pictures say a million words. Keep them coming! http://familyfriendsnfood.blogspot.com/
***19. Blogging should be fun or you’ll get tired of it pretty soon. http://justmyrambling.com/
*20. Don’t think people will come to your blog if you’re not willing to pay a visit to them. http://joshualai.blogspot.com/
*21. Everyone loves read short posting and best, illustrated with a picture. http://www.demoments.net/blog
*22. Try not to publish more than 5 posts in one blog a day. Even if it’s from feed reader, it’s quite hard to digest and catch up reading everything. http://montessorimum.com/
**23. Blog, the other window to peek into people’s life, minus the trouble. keep a certain level of privacy to yourself. http://www.babyshern.blogspot.com/
***24. Use simple words, not like the ones that require your readers to consult the dictionary. Girlie of http://www.hipncoolmomma.com/
***25. Take time to visit your friendly links WITH OR WITHOUT SPONSORED POSTS, probloggers are required to update their blogs so expect they always have something new. Marie the Vanidosa http://mariegvergara.com/
**26. Be kind and appreciate your readers by taking time to really know them. Take time to read their blogs and comment with your heart. Even if you’re into problogging, don’t forget to blog with your heart not just for the sake of the money.
**27. Share your blog awards to blogger friends whose blog inspires you and open your mind to another perspective in life and even to less-visited blog which you think their blog and thoughts are unique. Arlene of http://sunshineforlife.wordpress.com
*28. Be factual and do not rely 100% on gossips/hearsays especially if you are writing about sensitive topics. Back up your facts with links from reliable sources, if needed. Julie of http://www.teacherjulie.com/
*29. When you blog hop, leave sincere or witty remarks, the author would check you out for sure. Try to post useful tips for mommies, career women and students as well so you’ll have varied readers. And make lots of friends thru your blog.
Rowena of http://www.thesweetlife-rowena.blogspot.com
30. When you write posts, write something that is interesting, funny or educational, and share stories that will let your readers know who you are. Share some pictures. Blogging is a way to gain friends, when they leave comment be sure to reply to those comments. Get in touch with your readers. Visit those who visit you. When you leave comments in their blogs, be sincere and true. Leave comment as a friend, not just for the sake of commenting. Show them that you’re really interested with what they write and that you want them to be your friends too. Ann of http://annksantos.blogspot.com
31. Be sincere whether you’re writing on your blog or posting comments. But most importantly, never forget the reason why you started blogging in the first place. It’s still your blog, after all. Kristine of http://venitsirk.blogspot.com
32. Express your self with your thoughts. Mitch of https://www.mitchteryosa.com
I’m tagging everyone in my blogroll, if you haven’t done it yet. 😉