3 cups Basmati rice
1 big Tomato
1 big Onion
1 tsp. Ginger-Garlic paste
6 pcs Cloves
2 pcs Maggi cubes
15 pcs Chorizo (cut into halves)
1 cup Mixed frozen veggies
Salt to taste
1. This time, to make sure that the rice does not get over cooked, I half cooked it and set aside while I prepare the rest of the ingredients to make a pulao.
2. Sauteed onion and ginger-garlic paste.
3. Add the chorizo pieces till its own oil comes out.
4. Add the maggi cubes and cloves. Then add the tomatoes, wait till it becomes translucent.
5. Put the mixed veggies. Let it simmer for like 5 minutes.
6. Add the pre-cooked rice. If you think it still bland, add more salt.
7. Cover the pot and let it simmer till the rice gets cooked.