Aside from the frequent asthma attack that bunso has been experiencing, she also had a high fever yesterday. Whenever this happens I get alarmed so I worry about the chance of having a dengue, which sometimes could be deceiving. I also thought that this is the best time to try another doctor. So I did. Took her to another doctor in TotalMed and took the advantage of using our medicard.
My baby was diagnosed an acute bronchitis. It’s still not serious as it is still in the developing stage but still it’s alarming considering her age. She was given antibiotics and will be on round the clock medication. If there is no progress, there will be no choice but to get her admitted to the hospital. I hope not.
The worst part she vomits every after feed. She even vomited in the hospital while we were waiting for the cab. Because of that she was prescribed to drink Pedialite as needed.
I really hope that she gets well soon. This doesn’t stop me from feeling guilty. I should’ve known earlier. *sigh*