Because of what happened to my daughter’s passport (which I’m going to tell you soon), we had to come back home earlier than expected and cancel vacation rentals that my sis in law made for us. Thought we’d be spending at least 14 days more but when someone at the immig in Bombay told us that there is no assurance that my daughter will be given a visa extension even if we go to Delhi, we just decided to go home and not take the risk of staying back and spending more going to Delhi.
It’s just that 3 days to be with the husband were wasted. If Deye was given at least 16 days to stay, then we could’ve spent 3 days more with Derrick. He’s flying back to Bahrain tonight by the way….